Recipe type: Dessert, Holiday, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly
Serves: 24-28 pieces
- 2 (12 oz) Ghirardelli semi-sweet chips
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly chopped. Roasted or Roasted Salted is suggested- click photo to shop nuts.
- 1½ teaspoon course sea salt
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Add Ghriardelli chips to a medium glass bowl.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 3 inches of water, bring to a boil. Place glass bowl filled with chocolate on top of the saucepan with boiling water. (essentially you are creating a double boiler)
- Continue to stir chocolate chips with a spatula as they melt. You are looking for it to be smooth and pour-able.
- Pour melted chocolate onto grease baking sheet, spread the chocolate onto baking sheet so it’s about ¼” thick.
- Sprinkle with course sea salt and pistachios.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Break up into uneven pieces and serve.
Serving size: 1 bark Calories: 116 Fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 0 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 101 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 0 gCholesterol: 0 g
Recipe by JoyfulHealthyEats, modified by Nature’s Gold Pistachios.